TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions under which Chicago Beef Entertainment, Ltd. d/b/a Sinzation Male Revue (hereafter Agent) accepts bookings from a Client for Entertainers for private events. COMPLETING A BOOKING AND PAYING A BOOKING FEE CONSTITUTES FULL AND COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE FOLLOWING IS THE FULL AND COMPLETE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND NO MODIFICATION, WRITTEN OR VERBAL, BY ANY PERSON TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS ACCEPTED BY THE AGENT.
- A private event is considered to take place at any location, a private residence or venue, that is not the venue where Sinzation Male revue is performing a scheduled show open to the public.
- Entertainer will contact Client prior to the performance. It is the responsibility of the Client to discuss any special requests such as but not limited to: costume or character requests; entry specifications (i.e. door code, doorman procedures, etc); identifying any guests who prefer not to interact with the Entertainer; any special requests for honoree; or any other requirements or requests for the performance. Even if a Client has engaged an Entertainer in the past, Agent strongly recommends that the Client and Entertainer thoroughly discuss the details of the performance, in advance, in order to insure a smooth and mutually agreed upon performance.
- Client certifies, by paying the booking fee, that there are at least TEN persons in attendance and all attendees/guests are at least TWENTY-ONE years of age and are consenting adults who are fully aware that the performance by the Entertainer may be of an erotic and/or sensual nature.
- Agent DOES NOT endorse or make any representations that any nudity is a part of the Performance; nor is any intimate physical contact or private interaction between the Entertainer and the Client, or any attendee/guest at the performance, expected or required.
- Performers are independent contractors and are NOT EMPLOYEES of the Agent and Agent provides NO insurance or workers compensation coverage for entertainers. Client assumes full and complete liability for any and all losses or accidents which may occur during the performance.
- As independent contractors, Entertainers are responsible for their own actions and conduct during any private performance. While all Performers are expected to act in a professional manner, Agent accepts no responsibility for any actions between Client and Entertainers in a private setting or venue.
- Payment of a booking fee to Agent represents a fee for arranging for the Entertainer to perform for the Client and does NOT represent any payment for which Agent accepts any responsibility for the acts of the Entertainer.
- Payment for a performance fee to the Entertainer is made, in cash, to the Entertainer by the Client and the Entertainer, as an independent contractor, is responsible for all taxes which may be due.
- The Client is provided with one or more photographs of the Entertainer by the Agent FOR REVIEW ONLY. AGENT IS THE OWNER OF THESE IMAGES AND NO PERMISSION IS GIVEN TO THE CLIENT TO USE, IN ANY MANNER, SAID PHOTOGRAPHS FOR EMAIL, POSTING TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE. Doing so constitutes copyright violation and Agent may use any recourse deemed appropriate to protect its interest.
- If the Entertainer allows Client permission to take photographs at a performance, such images are at the sole option of the Entertainer.
- If, for any reason, the Entertainer, that the Client accepts, is NOT available prior to the date of the performance, Agent may substitute a different Entertainer upon acceptance by the Client. If the booked Entertainer is not available, for any reason, WITHIN eight hours of the performance or at the time of the performance, Agent’s only liability shall be for the full refund of the booking fee.
- Agent is NOT liable for any refund of any monies paid by Client to the Entertainer for any reason.